Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,453 (Php28,310) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)