Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,579 (Mex$ 11,437) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)