Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,549 (Php69,092) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)