Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,070 ($528) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)