Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.309 INR / PAB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,101 (748 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (41 minutes ago)