Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,008 (€696) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)