Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.634 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,948 (2,900 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)