Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10368 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,628 (CH$1,018,802) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)