Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.657 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,926 (Mex$ 11,193) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)