Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.919 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,600 ($b9,134) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)