Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,621 ($b9,710) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)