Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.656 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,654 ($b5,557) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)