Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,873 ($573) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)