Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.606 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,756 ($646) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)