Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.771 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,313 (L 17,074) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)