Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,784 (L 33,205) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (38 minutes ago)