Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.843 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,006 (L 18,999) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)