Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.974 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,594 (L 33,153) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)