Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,059 (¥110,126) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)