Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,805 (¥90,889) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)