Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.962 INR / KWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 59% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,223 (Dinar 555) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)