Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.456 INR / KWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 59% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,024 (Dinar 563) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)