Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.580 INR / KWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 57% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,016 (Dinar 537) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)