Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,612 (руб 42,297) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)