Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.738 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 94% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,979 (GH₵4,748) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (43 minutes ago)