Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.554 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 66% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,834 (GH₵4,111) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (32 minutes ago)