Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.198 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,417 (GH₵4,560) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)