Cost of living comparison between Kumamoto, Japan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,277 (¥153,250) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)