Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39546 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨40,000 (101,149 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)