Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38996 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨33,000 (84,624 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (40 minutes ago)