Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.396 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,557 (RM2,894) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)