Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.509 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,403 (RM2,508) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)