Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.090 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,692 (RM5,480) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)