Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.257 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,508 (RM5,277) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)