Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,839 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.118 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,406 (RM2,945) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)