Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.116 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,461 (kr 7,696) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (33 minutes ago)