Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.381 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 75% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,812 (kr 9,404) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)