Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,317 (kr 16,898) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)