Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,731 (2,583 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)