Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,281 (5,441 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (30 minutes ago)