Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.282 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 80% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,043 (HK$7,612) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)