Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10973 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,367 (386,090 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)