Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.041 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,510 (RM2,959) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)