Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.662 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,542 (RM5,766) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (about 2 hours ago)