Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.298 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,576 (RM3,097) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)