Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,482 (RM5,344) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)