Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,468 (6,611 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)