Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,204 (Php31,239) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)