Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,992 (2,231TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)