Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,280 (2,981TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)