Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.365 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,020 (4,132TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)