Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.301 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,759 (2,316TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (39 minutes ago)