Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02181 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,091 (3,947,481 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)