Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02001 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,163 (4,105,087 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (31 minutes ago)