Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,227 (4,963,847 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)