Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,604 (€1,408) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)