Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.754 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,042 (RM5,493) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)