Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,204 (46,425 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (33 minutes ago)