Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.468 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,637 (C$944) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (31 minutes ago)