Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,402 (¥235,551) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)