Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,189 (¥102,402) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)