Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,546 (798,819 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)