Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,219 (775,929 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)