Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05575 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,962 (806,447 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)