Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,670 (1,556,241 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)