Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,514 (946,477 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)