Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04344 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,093 (1,590,428 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)