Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05999 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,090 (2,402,006 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)