Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.001 INR / XCD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,404 (EC$1,933) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)