Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.894 INR / XCD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,868 (EC$1,920) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wilmington, Delaware costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)