Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.110 INR / XCD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,352 (EC$2,005) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)