Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,071 (Taka 96,671) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)