Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,883 (11,194 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)