Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.483 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨72,174 (11,132 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)