Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨33,067 (4,866 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)