Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.781 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨39,428 (10,427 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)