Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.669 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨35,269 (9,612 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)