Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨33,105 (3,403 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)