Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,011 (32,329₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)