Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.210 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,295 (﷼ 2,225) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)