Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,854 (﷼ 47,516,572) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)