Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,356 (﷼ 44,444,660) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)