Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,629 (﷼ 37,951,446) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)