Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,625 (﷼ 44,409,006) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)