Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨46,226 (﷼ 28,546,942) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)