Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,145 (﷼ 18,862,882) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (43 minutes ago)