Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.390 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,688 (3,106TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)