Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.304 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,257 (4,767TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)