Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.332 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,785 (2,279TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)