Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,406 (€521) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)