Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,673 (€568) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (27 minutes ago)