Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,914 (€1,260) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €16 (29 minutes ago)