Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,866 (€1,392) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)