Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,166 (€591) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)