Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,268 (₨ 128,660) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)