Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,652 (₨ 128,731) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)